Using Fire Logs?

Can I cut a "fire log" in half?

Karen from Charleston, SC

Answers

Best Answer

I meant to say that we just bang our log while still in the paper against the hard surface of a step outside which loosens it in sections of 3 or 4 then put each section in the brown paper bag.

Best Answer

You can cut in as many pieces as you like. To cut in half leave paper on, then take a hand saw and cut.

What's a fire log?

A firelog is a pre-packed burning log made from waxed wood chips compressed into a log shape to use as a fire starter in your fireplace to aid the starting of regular wood to burn or you can just burn the fir og alone. Yes, you can break it up into pieces to use. I buy the log and bust mine up into 4 pieces and put each piece into a brown sandwich lunch bag and keep until I need to start a fire, which saves money. it only takes a small portion to aid the start of a wood fire using real wood on top of it.

Home and Garden Home Improvement HeatingJune 20, 2013
🌻
🐛
🐰
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Fire-Logs.html