Using Mod Podge on Play-Doh

I made a play dough pendant and covered it with gloss mod podge. When it's completely dry, is it safe to put in the oven to harden the dough, or do I need to do that process before covering it with mod podge? Thank you, I can't find any info about this anywhere!

I would contact customer service and ask them. plaidonline.com/.../mod-podge

I would not bake Play-Doh or ModgePodge....but that is just me because I am VERY sensitive to smells. Even though the manufacture (Hasbro) says Play-Doh is made mostly of natural items (I have never found a definitive answer to exactly what is in ModgePodge besides "glue and water")...I would be nervous that baking either item or both together would emit a smell that could make me sick.

By the way, the Hasbro website does not recommend baking Play-Doh because when it hardens it cracks. The link is playdoh.hasbro.com/.../faq

There are lots of natural recipes out there for homemade clays that are safe to bake. The kids in our world are all grown now, but I remember it being pretty basic with salt, flour, oil, water and food coloring. Recipes varied based on how much you wanted to make.