Using Plastic Grocery Bags for Packing Material

Category Reusing
Plastic grocery bags can be packing material for shipping parcels. They are readily available and make good cushions.

Use your plastic shopping bags for packing in shipping packages. It is light weight and free. Also it is a good cushion.

My daughter and I regularly post parcels. I found a very cheap way to pack breakables, all I do is wrap the article then pack all around it with plastic shopping bags. Very cheap to use and weighs hardly anything, therefore you are not wasting precious money on packing material, so you can afford to add in that extra little special something.

By shona from Australia

Answers:

Use Plastic Grocery Bags for Packing Material

Great tip; please make sure they are CLEAN and do not use basic trash (like an eBay seller did for us!). (05/18/2009)

By Rob

Another good use for all those grocery plastic bags is to use them as packing material! When you send a gift, or when you make a move to a new home, these bags are great for wrapping glassware and other breakables!

By CKDavis from Flagstaff, AZ

Answers:

Use Plastic Grocery Bags For Packing Material

We just had new windows installed this spring and I took my very expensive collectibles and wrapped them in plastic bags and stored them away to keep them from getting broken during the process. (05/14/2008)

By DEBRADJ.

Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 28, 2020
🐛
🌻
😎
😷