Using Rubber Drawer Liner in Microwave

What do you think about using liner on the rotating plate inside the microwave? It really could and would, be helpful if safe.
:) Thanks so much!

If the liner is silicone it would be safe. I would not chance it if it were not.

Because of what it s made of,all sorts of chemicals within this product, that give off fumes, surrounding everything cooked or warmed up.(Note) most items will tell you if they are microwavable.Be safe!

If you are looking for something to keep the microwave clean, I would avoid anything rubber or plastic. Paper is wasteful so I would avoid that, although I have friends who swear by the super cheap paper plates as liners.

You could use a microwave safe glass plate. Just be very, very careful when you remove it and check frequently for cracks. I recently burned my finger pulling a glass bowl from the microwave. I did not realize it had a crack and while it did not break in the microwave (I have had that happens) it conducted heat differently and it got very hot. Ouchies!

Safety first with the microwave!

Are you wanting the liner to help contain spills or are you wanting something to keep dishes from 'slipping' or moving around?

I many times use a microwave 'pan' under something that has a tendency to overflow.
Such as this or similar:

www.amazon.com/.../ref=pd_lpo_sbs_79_img_2?tag=thrif06...

If you are wanting something with gripping power then something like this may work. These are oven and microwave safe (see description half way down page).

www.walmart.com/.../125567459

Home and Garden Home Improvement Helpful HintsAugust 6, 2019
🌻
📓
🎂