Value of Cathay Native American Dolls

I have three Cathay Native American dolls, #570, #202 & #1703. Can you tell me their worth?

No, but I can give you a link to find out more about these attractive dolls.
As to value, there would be no fixed price. Your best bet is to keep an eye on the sales of similar dolls, say eBay or other on-line sites, and gather an idea from them. Good luck!

There is a website called They can give you a free trial. You can also go on ebay and see what similar items sell for.

You haven't given the names of your dolls. The numbers of your dolls indicate when they were produced compared to other identical dolls. In other words, 1 of 5000, 2 of 5000, etc. It doesn't tell you which dolls you actually have.

I'd suggest looking on Google image search to identify your dolls, then use their names to look up prices.