Value of Disney Porcelain Dolls

I have 3 14 inch porcelain dolls made by Walt Disney productions. They're, It's a Small World, dolls. The one from Spain sings La Cucaracha, the one from Ireland sings My Wild Irish Rose, and the third one I am not sure of the country, but it has a royal blue dress with red, white, and blue trim also a red, white, blue bow with feathers. I want to know what each one is worth.

Dollreference.com is an excellent site to start your research.

First, make your own vision for how much they cost by looking for antiquity. Most of it will be researching how many dolls are out there, how good is the quality, and how antique and verifiable is the product. Is it some nitch made in an alley or is it a factory made or business verified with actual Disney. Get in contact with your seller and get the full history. If you still believe it has a good few years and may hold value, look for some nearby auctions to look into it as well.

ebay is probably a better place form where to see where things are actually being bought and sold for, and whether there exists a market.

On this link I see these sorts of dolls on sale anywhere from $30 to $75 - www.ebay.com/.../111309918746