DollsCollectibles

Value of Heritage Collection Dolls

I have two older limited edition Heritage Collection dolls. They are in great condition, still in their boxes and the certificate of authenticity is also included. One is named Joanne and the other is Jeffers. I want to sell them both, but do not know the value.

I hope you can guide me. They are pictured below.

Thank you!

These dolls are mass-produced and decrease in value. They are usually it worth more than $25

I am not able to find exact matches for either doll on eBay at the moment...an exact SOLD match would give you today's current market value.

That said, generally, these dolls are not selling for large amounts.

There were 1,198 completed auctions on eBay today for dolls from the various Heritage Collection series. Of those, only 162 sold [13.5%, which means 86.5% did NOT sell. Of those that sold, there was a lot (in this case lot = a group of 20 dolls) that sold for 47.99 (about 2.39 cents for each doll)].

Like you, I am sure, this makes me sad as many folks purchased dolls with the hope they would be able to retire from the proceeds selling them in the future. Sadly, that did not happen.

If you want the exact value, I suggest checking back to eBay frequently to find them in the SOLD section...never use asking price as value as sellers think their things are of high value, but value is only what someone actually pays.

If you need to be rid of them quickly, I tell people to give good karma to the dolls and find a charity where they can get into the hands of a child who will love them.

In some places children's hospitals, long term care facilities for children, and women's shelters will take dolls and get them into the hands of the children who will love them. That, to me, is a doll's purpose, to be loved by a child!!

I am sorry I am not giving you the info you wanted to hear!! Please forgive me, I am just the messenger!! Thanks for asking!!