Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a Holly Collectibles porcelain 32inch doll. I am looking for the value.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

There are a lot of different makers of porcelain dolls and most of these dolls are mass produced and sold in many stores such as Target, Walmart, K-Mart and some department stores. Yours may be more valuable as it is not found all over the auction sites. But saying/asking the value and actually selling a doll for that price are two entirely different things.
Many auction sellers have the same dolls listed for months and even years and may still not sell them - even at a cheap price.
I found 3 dolls listed on eBay made by this maker but have not found where any have sold in the last 12 months.

Sorry - but if you know of a local shop that sells dolls you might get some info from them but if they make an offer to buy, it would probably not be for very much money. Maybe someone else will have more information they can share with you.

http://www.ebay … bby&_sacat=0

I saw one on eBay for $99.99.