DollsCollectibles

Value of a Cathay Collection Doll

I have a Cathay collection native doll number 233I. I want to know if my doll is worth anything.

Currently, these dolls are listed on eBay starting at $11 and all the way up to $50. Each one of the dolls that Cathay Collectable creates is limited to 5000 pieces. This is a lot of dolls and most doll collectors consider these mass-produced dolls. There are a lot of these dolls listed on eBay right now and they seem to not be sold or anyone interested in them.

The native American ones sell for more than their others. The prices I have seen range from $35-$50

Your gal just sold recently on eBay for $19.99 +shipping. That is today's current market value!! Thanks for sharing her!

Advertise to Doll collectors and auction to try to get the best price! There are a lot of them out there.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsOctober 10, 2019
🎃