DollsCollectibles

Value of a Classic Treasures Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll it has the certificate of authentication and I was wondering about how much it is worth? If anyone could give me a rough estimate it would be extremely helpful.

These "special edition" dolls are mass-produced and decrease in value. Even if they have a certificate and were never taken out of the box, they are worth $25 or less.

It is sad to see such lovely dolls decrease in value almost to the point of 'worthless'. This does not mean that dolls like this cannot be sold but the value is so very low and the market is flooded with so many dolls that almost any type doll may take a very long time to sell or may never sell - at any price.

Your doll is a holiday doll which makes it even more difficult to sell as the time span for holiday dolls is very short - maybe 2-3 months out of the year and generally go unnoticed the rest of the year.

I believe it would be difficult for you to sell your doll for even $15-$25.
Only sold dolls can give you any idea of what someone will pay for an item but you can check out these links to see what this brand of doll is selling for.

Most likely (especially at this time of year) you will not find an identical doll but the sold prices may help you see what people are presently paying for this brand.

www.ebay.com/.../bn_99091373?rt=nc&LH_Sold=1

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=classic+treasures...

It would be nice if you had someone to gift this doll since the value is low it would seem nice to give it to someone to cherish (when value does not matter).

The sweet Classic Treasures dolls. They are adorable, but sadly, at the moment their value is below $10, with many of them sitting unsold on eBay for months and months and months. I found a dark haired version of this gal on eBay where an ambitious seller is asking $29.95, but I have no hope it will sell for any where near that.

She may fetch a little more closer to Christmas since she is a holiday themed gal.

Truly her true value is not in money, but if you can find a child who would love her, that would be the best price for her--a little love.

I so wish I had better news for you on your lovely. If you can hold on to her for 15-20 years, she may increase in value since people right now are trashing these dolls left and right. In the future, maybe, someone will miss her and want to get her back.

Thanks for sharing!