DollsCollectibles

Value of a Collector's Choice Doll

What is the value of this doll and where can I sell it? It was given to me by my parents to try and find out where and how much it's worth if anyone could tell me or have an idea.

These are mass-produced dolls not worth more than $25, and usually a lot less.

Sweet gal with her snowflake dress!!

She has sold in the past for an average of 14.95. I have seen a few for a little more (up to 17), a few for a little less (as low as 9.00) which is the average of 14.95 in today's market.

The holidays are just around the corner and a good time to sell off dolls like this. There are hundreds of them listed on eBay and they just sit there for months at a time. A doll like this is mass producted and doll collectors are not interested in purchasing them. Your only hope is to sell it during the holidays and hope a grandma will buy this for their granddaughter. You should be able to sell it for around $10 or so.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 19, 2019
🌻
🎂
📓