Value of a Goldvale Porcelain Doll

I have a Goldenvale 1-2000 collectible porcelain Indian doll; her name is Paige. I wold like to know her value if possible.

These are mass-produced dolls that are worth $25 or less

just looking at the serial number and the brand name assures me that this is yet another drop in a vast ocean of mass produced, cookie-cutter 'collector's doll' that has no intrinsic monetary value save what a doll lover might put on owning a cute enough Indian porcelain doll

I would say $10

I don't see a photo...so I am not positive what she looks like. Sometimes when people sell dolls on eBay they skip the name and just say things like the brand and Native American.

You can look through these sold dolls and see if you find an exact match and that will be her current market value:

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc...

Sadly, these pretty dolls did not hold their value over the years. I always suggest to people if you are looking to get rid of her, find a child (even better if it is a child who is in need) and give it to him or her to pay with and be loved. Dolls were meant to be loved, not displayed and I always want them to find good homes!!