Value of a Homer Laughlin Bowl

I have a Homer Laughlin piece. I am trying to get information such as age and value on. It is what appears to be a large (17 inches across) basin with the name Homer Laughlin and the insignia stamped on the bottom, but with no accompanying numbers. It is rimmed with gold coloring and there is a thin gold ring around the white circle on the bottom.

Thank you. Your help would be appreciated!

There is a pitcher and basin set from HL that matches this...and I am drawing a total blank on the pattern name.

I suggest posting it on the Facebook group All Things Homer Laughlin China. You have to ask to join, but they should be able to know it ASAP. I am just drawing a blank.

Once I get the pattern name, I can help you value it.

If I figure it out before you do, I will post back! Thanks!

Anonymous

Thank you! Appreciate it so very much!!

Thank you so much. I don't suspect that it is really valuable, although that would be nice to know.

I am interested in it's age - it has no identifying numbers and in my limited research found that they didn't start putting dates on until 1911.

Try the Facebook group. They are good and fast! I am still trying to find my HL stuff but am coming up empty handed at the moment!

From what I have seen on eBay, this brand is not expensive. The most expensive pieces go for $50 and less.

On eBay people sell this off for a small price just to get rid of them in their home. This does not give a true value of the piece and how much it is actually worth.

I do believe the Facebook group is your best bet to find out the real value of this piece.

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaSeptember 18, 2019
🎂
🌻
🎃