Value of a Leonardo Figure

I found this in my shed, small damage on the desk. I cannot find anything like it online. Does anyone know the value?

Most of the Leonardo figures are not worth much. Since yours has damage, it is worth even less.

We used to sell oodles of the by Leonardo items when I worked at various Hallmark stores. This is an unusual one and have never seen it before. Sadly most of them have not held their value. The only way to tell if this one is rare and has any value is to keep checking back to eBay for sold ones (or see if any come up and sell on any of the other online venues, like EBTH or Picclick).

The challenge is even if this is a rare one, that it has damage and no box or paperwork will devalue it significantly.

I will check back to the auction sites I frequent and see if I see anything. Post back if you end up finding one sooner.

PS. do not use asking price to value your piece. Only SOLD prices tell you the value (what someone will pay for it). Sellers can ask for big bucks, but what people will pay is the value.

It seems that dusting figurines is out of fashion and there are many who just want to get rid of what they have as their children just do not want them.
This floods the market with many brands and lowers the value of all.

I have not seen any "rare" By Leonardo figurines in the style you have.
Most are even listed for under $20 and even then they are not selling.
Also, this type of item is costly to ship and gets broken very easily.

You can check out the similar items for sale on Etsy.

www.etsy.com/search?q=by%20leonardo%20figurine...