Value of a Limited Edition Ayana Porcelain Doll?

I have this Ayana doll that I never really see around. It's a limited edition collectible. It's been passed down in my family so I don't know the year it came out. If I search it hits a dead end maybe because it's a limited edition. I need some cash so do you know how much it could sell for?

These are mass-produced dolls. They get $25 tops, and usually much less.

Her name is Beautiful Flower, and I am not sure what year she was from. The 1990s? Early 2000's.

She has sold several times over on the Goodwill site. In January this year she sold for 4.99. In February she sold for 1.00.

She is stilling unsold on eBay at rates from 20-65 dollars (several have been on for months and months).

She has also sat unsold on PicClick and a few smaller auction sites in the 15-20 range. Sad.

These company's were very misleading that they were making limited editions. Often that meant 5-10 thousand dolls, which is really not a limited edition. Limited is usually 100 or less.

She is lovely! I hope you can find a child to love her, which would be the best value possible!

When the doll was made back in the early 2000's they gave her a name of Beautiful Flower. She was a mass produced doll and sold during the holidays. Today this doll is not worth much at all and it will be hard to receive a good price for her. Doll collectors are basically looking for antique and one of a kind dolls that they will pay good money for. You can check on eBay but I am sure you will not earn more than $5 if a person is willing to buy the doll from you. The holidays are coming up soon and if you have a small grandchild or even a niece they might love this doll for a gift.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsAugust 17, 2019
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Limited-Edition-Ayana-Porcelain-Doll.html