Value of a Limited Edition Collector's Choice Doll

I would like to know the value of this Collector's Choice doll (limited edition).

This is another mass-produced doll that decreases in value. They are usually in the $10-20 range.

Is your sweet gal 16 inches tall?

If so and she matches this one:

www.ebay.com/.../283385661173?hash=item41fb1a06f5...

She (sadly) has been sitting on eBay unsold at the $32 dollar price where the seller pays shipping, so the profit would be in the low $20s IF it sold. Sold price gives you value, so at the moment she has no value (since none have sold).

You may want to watch to see if the seller relists and watch it, then when it sells you will know how much it is valued in today's market.

I am surprised by this one as the dolls of color typically did hold their value over the years.

I am thinking this brand just made too many of this series and that drove down the resale price.

I am so sorry I do not have better news for you. May I suggest that you find a child who will love her and give the doll to the child? This is the best value for dolls when they make a child happy!!

Thanks for sharing her!