Value of a Set of China?

I need a general value for insurance for a set of this China of 101 pieces of French vianoud Limoges China sat. I believe it is from the 1930 era.

eBay has prices here: www.ebay.com/.../bn_7023287582

These links may help you determine the value of your china:
www.replacements.com/.../001-801332?page=1
www.ebay.com/.../bn_92860588
www.etsy.com/.../limoges_china?ref=pagination&page...

I couldn't find your exact set online. There are some similar on Etsy:

www.etsy.com/.../limoges-antique-porcelain-from-france...

www.etsy.com/.../1930s_limoge_china

I know this fella I went and sold china to. I had a few sets. One was Noritake. He told me that most china he buys off of others, he can't give much for it. His reason was clear, he couldn't sell it to anyone. He said that people just don't come searching for it. He gave me about 60 dollars for the set, then again Noritake is not uncommon. To determine value of yours, I'd say some extensive research is needed. Or put a value on it you think is deserving and put up for auction on ebay with a reserve. It could be a better option to sell the items individually. You'll have an incomplete set if you do this because all may not sell. But there are people looking for replacements of different China of a single plate or teacup etc where theirs may have broken or have been lost. Plus it's easier to ship individual items than a whole set. The post office isn't kind with packages!

I hope you all the luck to find the value!

Your insurance company can help you with a value for your plates. They always value above current retail.

The replacements.com official name for them seems to be:
LIO4 Limoges Florale

They also offer this info:

Item#: 247945 Pattern Code: LIOLIO4
Description: Tan/Black Geometric Edge, Smooth, No Trim
Pattern: LIO4 by Limoges Florale
Status: Discontinued.

If your company asks for a retail value (meaning they don't have one), you could reach out to Replacements customer service and see if they can tell you how much they would sell them for if they had them in stock.

That would be retail value.

Personally, and I have some valuable china sets I inherited, a rider for the sets will cost me way more than it ever would cost to replace them.

China buying is a buyers market as no one wants china so people sell it for very little. That is probably not what you wanted to hear, but I am being honest about the current market.

Post back what you decide. Blessings!

Nice set and appears to be from their earlier productions.
Your picture of the mark is very blurred but I believe the mark on this listing may be like yours (not your pattern):
www.ebay.com/.../124666219253?hash=item1d06af8af5...

Replacements has a pattern shown that at first glance appears to be your pattern but it appears that your pattern/set has gold trim and the dishes shown on Replacements has no trim (it's possible the plate shown has gold but not the other pieces). They also describe the set as:
No trim and Limoges Florale

Pattern: LIO4 by Limoges Florale
www.replacements.com/.../247945

This may be named Florale but the real Limoges Florale looks like this: This 76 pieces has been listed for sale for almost 2 years and has not sold. Asking price; $90
The marks on this set/pattern shows the name: Limoges Florale
www.ebay.com/.../283585950522?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid...

This is just as information as I do not believe any of this will make a difference in the value of your set.
This just shows that almost all china companies made patterns so similar that it is very difficult to tell one from the other.

If you are wanting a value for insurance purposes then you will need something more reliable and accurate than what the value is on today's market.
The only way an appraisal of replacement value would be beneficial for insurance purposes is if you have 'replacement value' insurance coverage. If you have this type then you can take pictures of your set (or anything), add an official paper showing value and place one set in a safety deposit box and send one set to your insurance company to place in your file.
You can get a paper from an online site that will serve that purpose. You may have to pay for one but the cost can be as low as $19.
There are free sites that you can try also:
antiques.lovetoknow.com/Free_Antique_Appraisals_Online

Consumer Advice Collectibles ChinaApril 9, 2021
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Set-of-China.html