Value of a Sylvania Console Stereo?

I have a Sylvania 45c16m record player cabinet. I am curious about the year of manufacture and the value for this record player. I also have the original manual.

Best Answer

Cool, I have this same model--yours is the only other one I've ever seen. No idea of the value, but I've done a little research, and I'm pretty sure the "S" with lightning bolt logo design puts the date of manufacture between 1942 and 1959.

www.vintagesylvania.net/?page=history

The original manual should have a date in it. That would give you an idea of when the product was made. You can go on eBay regularly these next few weeks and see if your stereo comes up, if it sells, and the price it sold for.

We did look in the manual. There is no date. Also looked on eBay as well and could not find anything similar to the product we have.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousJanuary 6, 2019
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Sylvania-Console-Stereo.html