Value of a Vintage Dixie Dresser?

I purchased this Dixie piece (dresser) for $6.99 at Savers. I know very little except the company is reputable. If possible I'd like to know the date or era of the piece, including value, and best way to sell. Everything seems to be original which leads me to wonder if I should have it professionally restored to bring up the value or let it alone?

Thank you so much!

Dixie furniture is a low to mid-priced line of furniture. Yours was made in the 1950s to the 1970s.

I don't see the exact dresser you have pictured here but on eBay they are asking $200 to $700 for these dressers. If you do a professional restore on the piece you should be able to sell it for more.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureOctober 29, 2019
🌻
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Vintage-Dixie-Dresser.html