Vintage FurnitureFurniture

Value of a Vintage Record Player Stand

Is this mid-century record player worth anything? I've been looking around and can't seem to find anything similar for sale online. I am looking to sell my grandma's record player cabinet. I am just wondering what you think I should list it for? Is it a sought after piece?

Thanks.

I do not find the exact stand that you are wanting to sell. I do however see some that are smaller than yours and in fair condition selling for $150 - 289 on eBay. This can gice you an idea about how much this is worth.

This item would reach a better audience through auction,or personal sale online!

In ny area this piece would not sell. If I were you, I would put it up for $100. You can always reduce the price.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureAugust 31, 2019
🌻
🎂
📓