Delicious Vegan Pancakes

Category Vegan
It is completely possible to make delicious pancakes without the eggs and milk. This page contains a vegan pancake recipe.

Recipes

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.

I've come to realize that more than a third of my friends are on vegan diets, not consuming any animal products. I like to throw big breakfast parties on the weekends, so now I use this vegan pancake recipe to feed everyone. They are so delicious, you can't tell there is no milk, eggs, etc!

• 1 cup flour
  • 2 Tbsp. sugar
  • 2 Tbsp. baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp. salt
  • 1 cup soy milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 2 Tbsp, vegetable oil

Directions:

Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl and mix. Stir in the soy milk, vanilla, and oil and beat together until batter is smooth.

Drop 1/4 cup of batter at a time onto a hot oiled griddle or greased pan over medium high heat. When bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, flip and cook the other side for another couple minutes.

Note:For the pancakes in my photo, I put heart-shaped metal cookie cutters on my pan and poured the batter in until it set :)

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

Food and Recipes Recipes VeganJune 8, 2013
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Vegan-Pancake-Recipes.html