Waiting Time Before Re-Dyeing Hair

I dyed my hair platinum blonde and I didn't like it so I dyed it dark brown. I just realized a day after that I had missed quite a few spots. So how long should I wait to redo that, or can I go grab the same dye and do it soon? I really need help because I have senior pictures soon!

Wait a month and deep-condition weekly.

It sounds like you have a time crunch on your hands with senior pictures coming up soon. If you have a professional stylist you trust, you may want to talk to her/him so you can be find a good way to have your hair be picture perfect! Even if it is to come up with a cute style to hide the dye imperfections! Good luck with your senior year! Wishing you an amazing future!

You can do it soon if its semi perm. Permanent hair, at least 4 weeks as not to fry it.