Wearing and Cleaning New Dentures

I got my dentures today after having 5 visits. When should I take them out for cleaning?

You should brush and rinse your dentures daily. Your dentist should have given you instructions. Call him back and ask for instructions.

You need to chat with your denture maker or dentist or someone on one of their teams to get the exact info on cleaning/care. They know what is best for the product they made for you--including number of times to clean daily, products to use, and other hygiene practices. Please learn a lesson from my late, beloved grandma, and do not keep your new teeth in a container on the back of the toilet....yes, it was a disaster in the making.

Wishing you all the best with your new smile! Blessings!

You should have received instructions on how to take care of your dentures from the doctor who fitted you, I would call them.

You should clean your teeth at least once a day. Rinse after eating to remove food particles.. Place them in a glass of water when not wearing to prevent them from drying out and maintaining their shape. There are many solutions on the market for cleaning your dentures, ask your pharmacy for recommendations .