What Breed Is My Cat?

I adopted this kitten back in October from the SSPCA after he had been abandoned. He has been put down as a Domestic Short Hair, but I think he has the look of a Siamese and wonder if he could be a mix? What do you think?

There is no way to know for sure without a DNA test. Unless you want to breed the cat, I would just love him for who he is and save the money.

I'm not going to breed him and I couldn't love him more, I just wondered if he was a mix Siamese as his ears and right side of his face seem to be balding, making him look more like one than before but it could just be that because he is pure white on his ears and face, his skin is showing through more.

I honestly don't see siamese. I think you have a domestic shorthair. Pretty cat.

I don't see any Siamese in him either. He is very handsome!

I see my cats in him. They talk and really try to say things but not too much. they have a stiff back and really use those hind feet.

They are powerful runners and not much into climbing. I think they have Main-coon blood in them but they are short haired. They bring use much joy with their funny ways.

The common marks of the Siamese are the elongated face, longer ears, and of course the colouring. They often have blue eyes too. But the other super interesting thing about SIameses are their communicative style. They talk, yowl, yodel, really loudly - they are super awesome like that: www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUyt_GNrF1U
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9kLvWlD0uw

Your cat's face COULD be the longer face of the Siamese, as well as the longish ears, though this might all fall back into proportion when he gets older.

But, especially if he's very loud and insistent communicator, it's possible.

Yeah, my cat had a pointy face and huge ears when she was little, but just grew into them. Now her face is rounded.
Siamese tend to be loud and talkative, that's true. They also have dexterous paws.
I think this cat's paws seem normal. And he'll probably grow into the ears.

to me, hi ears look Siamese.. i have a kitty that is supposed to be 1/2 siamese .. she is somethingn else.. lol has quite a little attitude and i love her so .... siamese are m ore vocal also ....

I have a cat that just looks like that! Hes got black and white all over, And hes got a black tail with a little white on the tip of the tail

I wish I can know his breed tho

Pets Cats Cat BreedsFebruary 3, 2017
🐛
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-Is-My-Cat-5.html