AdviceDogs

What Breed Is My Dog?

I have a female and she is 8 months old. When I bought her she was 6 weeks old and I was told she was a full blooded German Shepherd.

She looks full-blooded to me, and you can do a DNA test to make sure.

Thank you for your response Judy, Now I was told she looks like a full blooded Belgian Malinous. If you look that up, Of my God.She looks just like that? What's your input?

As Judy said, you could have a DNA test done to determine if your dog is full blooded but from its appearance, I don't think it is a mixed breed.

Hello Veronica,
Thanks for your reply and as I stated to Veronica , someone told me she was a Belgian Malinous.... What is your input? A lot of people told me they are very expensive and you hardly see them around cause No one can afford one. But when I was told she looks like one I looked into it and let me tell you she does. Let me know what your input is on this

Hugs to your pretty fur girlie! Have you asked your vet to weigh in? The vet can look at teeth, hips, bones, etc. and see if the meet breed standards.

From her lovely looks an knowing other GS pups, she looks like the bulk of her is GS.

For the record, all of my friends who did doggy DNA tests were disappointed. The tests were expensive and every one had notes of undetermined or uncertain or unable to determine.

May you and your pup have a long and blessed future together!!!!

Maybe a german shepherd dominant shiba inu mix