What Breed Is My Dog?

When we bought my puppy the owner said she was a pure bred German Shepherd?

She looks like a mix to me. If she is purebred, she should have papers. You can always have a DNA test done.

The breeder of this dog sold you a mixed breed dog and not a pure breed German Shephard. I would ask for my money back on this one or demand the paperwork for this dog.

Any breeder selling pure breed dogs must have all their paparwork in order and be able to prove the dog is a pure breed dog before they can sell it as one.

I see a lot of shepherd here but there is some terrier too. Look at the different terrier breeds and you will see the similarity. It is an adorable dog. I mean movie star looks. You may not have exactly what you planned on but you will have a wonderful dog.

Pets Dogs AdviceNovember 10, 2019
🍂
🎄

AdviceDogs