AdviceDogs

What Breed is My Dog?

I am dying to know what breed my dog is. She was a stray that my friends found. She is about 1.5 yrs old now and about 14 lbs. She has blonde and strawberry blonde longer, soft hair with a very fuzzy curled tailed and fuzzy booty. She loves to play outside, dig for moles, chase birds. She loves her mommy the best but totally loves anyone, mommy is just #1.

She is very much a socialite with other dogs and very easily trained. If I spent more time, she would do tricks I am sure. Hubby says she is so beautiful, she should be a doggy star. People have said she could be a mix of Spitz/Terrier, Corgy/Terrier, Golden Retriever/Terrier. Who knows. They all go back to Terrier though. I would just love to know for some reason.

Lynn from Cincinnati, OH

I see collie.... those small ears, she is so pretty!

She reminds me of a retriever cross I used to know named Cutty Carol.

The little dear brings to mind a basinji and a beagle. The little body of the basenji and the curled tail and the wide forehead and the face of a beagle also....so adorable. Look up banseji in the search bar and press enter and see if you agree with me. What a darling baby!

Robyn

If you REALLY want to know, you can actaully have a DNA test done to find out. I know someone who did it. It was expensive, but not as expensive as I would have expected. I'm sorry, but I have forgotten what she said they paid for their test. I imagine you would contact your veterinarian for more information.

Like my mom's older dog who lived a very long time, part Spitz(tail ears/ nose) and shepherd-terrier mix is my guess. She's a sweetie, I can tell.

God love her! : )

Thank you so much everyone for your response to my question. I really appreciate it! I love my lil' Chloe! She is my baby and she thanks you too!