What Breed is My Dog?

My fiance got me a puppy one year for Christmas and was told that he was a Chow Lab mix. I'm really not to sure, as he as spots on him that neither of those dogs have. Can someone please help me?

By Jennifer Lea from McPherson, KS

What a darling, and I do see some chow in him around the face. I am thinking some kind of spaniel or such is in him too...either way, he is adorable...such a sweet loving little face. I notice his legs are not that long, which is why I am wondering if he has lab in him or not. Give the darling a hug for me!

Blessings, Robyn

Most mixes are a mix of many different breeds. That said...I dont see lab either. But his coat does look like chow and the face also.

I agree with Robyn, perhaps some spaniel, which would account for different colored patches in the coat. What an adorable little guy.

I see Spaniel, possibly Brittany spaniel. Reminds me of a pup my ex brought home; found at the dump & was the best well-mannered easily trained dog I have ever had!

I have a lab/chow mix and your dog's face resembles his a lot. My dog is black and has the fur of a lab, very different from yours in that respect, but the face is so much the same. Does he have a black or purple tongue that is the sign of a chow?

Pets Dogs AdviceDecember 17, 2011
🎂
🎃
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/What-Breed-is-My-Dog-372.html