What Breed is My Dog?

What breed is my dog? The person I got it from told me Pit, but she looks Dalmatian. She keeps getting spots.

By destinyandmike from OKC, OK

Need a bigger picture. I found a dog when he was 6 months old and I couldn't figure out what breed he was until he was full grown. He looks different now than when he was a puppy. I thought he was pit but, turns out he was part boxer. I know this doesn't help. Start looking at pictures of the breed you think he is. You may find one that looks exactly like your dog and then you will know.

She definitely looks like she has pitbull in her. A lot of white pitbulls get spots some come out in the fur others you can see them on the skin through the fur specially when bathed look at her eyes pits have a distinctive eye shape and ears.

She does have the common up and over ear that a lot of pitbulls have.

Your dog looks just like mine! They look kind of pitbul. But also when i looked at dalmatians puppys i thought he could have some dalmatian on him too, because of his spots. But, at a petstore, the groomer told me that he looks much more like a Dogo Argentino. And she was right.

Here's a picture of a Dogo Argentino puppy.