What Breed is My Dog?

I got my dog when he was 2 weeks old, now he is 3 months old. I know it has Pit in his blood line, but is it full blooded Pit? This is a picture of him at 2 weeks old.

By Ernesto from Baytown, TX

He looks exactly like my friend's dog. Same face, same coloring. His father was a Border Collie while his mother was half pit bull and half Australian Shepherd. He is the most lovable dog I've ever met, and yours looks adorable as well.

Have fun!

What a cutie! We had one that looked similar, and the parents were both what we call here, striped cur dogs, with one of the grandparent being a pit, great family dog!

Very very cute. He might have some Boxer also with those wrinkles. My dog is half Boxer and we think Pit bull. She has a similar face and ears and the same shaped head as your dog. Hope this gives you another insight.

He looks a little pit-ish in the ears, but not the facial wrinkles.

Thank u guys. Well when I took him to the vet, the vet lady put Pitbull without me telling her anything so that's why I was asking. Now he is 3 months and he is big, has big paws, and nice wide chest when he sits. And he is very spoiled. lol He loves playing and biting everything.