Which Era is this Table From?

I picked up this gorgeous low table; wrought iron with thick beveled glass top. It needs derusting and the top needs serious attention! Any idea what era it's from and maybe what the design is? It seems very distinct. And how do I remove the calciumrings from the glass top? I've tried acetone to no avail!

My mother has a very similar table that is less than twenty years old. I believe this style has been around for quite awhile. For the calcium rings, try CLR -it's a calcium-lime-rust remover made for household use. Just follow bottle directions. Good luck taking all that rust off the wrought iron frame. The CLR might work on that too, but good old fashion elbow grease with wire brush and sand paper will work wonders too.

The era of your table is a bit hard to determine. These types of tables have been around for years. I have seen them as early as the 70s when I was in my teens. On the glass tabletop try Lime Away to clean the glass. This works well in glass showers and should do the trick for you here.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Furniture Vintage FurnitureJuly 23, 2020
🌻
😷
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Which-Era-is-this-Table-From.html

Vintage FurnitureFurniture