Whirlpool Oven Not Working After Tripping Breaker

I cleaned my Whirlpool oven with Easy Off and it was heating up even when it was off. After I cleaned I dried it and waited a while before turning it on and it flipped the breaker and now does nothing. The breaker won't reset.

Make sure to push the breaker all the way to the right and then all the way to the left. If that doesnt work you will need to get an electrician

I do not understand exactly what you mean by "it was heating up even when it was off" as that sounds like you may have had a problem even before you tried to clean.

This all sounds worrisome. The oven should not heat up when it is off. Is it gas with an electric starter/clock or just electric? I hope it is unplugged now and if it is gas, that you have the valve shut off.

Please call and electrician and have them look at it. Safety first! Post back what they tell you! Good luck!