Who Made This Little Bear Bank

Does anyone know who made this little bear. He is a bank but there is no marks that I can find that will help identify him. I am assuming he is from the 50s, I tried to use Google Lens but nothing came up.

The number on the bottom of the bear indicates this is a mold from a ceramic shop. A person has purchased this mold in a ceramic class and made it. That is why you are not finding any identifying marks on the bottom of this piece. I have seen tons of molds like this when I use to take my grandmother to her ceramics class. The molds normally sold for 3 - 5 dollars. The person would buy the mold, paint it and then fire it. These are low fire clay molds and normally the class pours them themselves and marks the number on the bottom when sold.

This is from a mass produced mold kit. It doesn't have a collectors value. It is valued at under $15.

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesJuly 6, 2020
📓
😎
🐛
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Who-Made-This-Little-Bear-Bank.html