Identifying a Ceramic Figurine?

I cannot identify the stamp. I believe the letters are either m I o or w I o. Also I think it is a hammer or mallet. I am not sure if it's worth anything. Thank you all for your help.

Best Answer

From the looks of the stamp it is a Chinese stamp that was put on items like this. The stamp is very hard to read but I do see some Chinese symbols on the stamp. The image is very hard to see in your photo but you might be able to find it here on this site. gotheborg.com/.../20thcenturychina.shtml

Best Answer

Your piece has the look of a Lladro, but the pattern is not one I know and the symbol blurs so much on both of my screens that I can't match it. Here is a link to the markings Lladro used:

www.antique-hq.com/.../

Post back if you think it is a match and then I can offer additional guidance. Meanwhile I am going to go through a couple of my resources based on the design. Thanks!

This piece was made in china, online the this piece is offered from $10 to $100. it depends on the market to get a good price. It is a China made item and is not porcelain, therefore it would bring in the low end .

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesJune 15, 2020
📓
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Identifying-a-Ceramic-Figurine.html