Whole Earth Muffins
So healthy and tasty. Freeze well too! I used all whole wheat flour for mine.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unbleached flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4-1/2 cup honey
- 1 (8oz) plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- Combine wheat germ, flours, baking soda and raisins in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine the honey, yogurt, eggs and oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix quickly and lightly to moisten the dry ingredients.
- Fill greased or paper-liner muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 F for 15 minutes or until done.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!