Windshield Washer Not Spraying Properly

I have a 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara and I recently just had a bullbar fitted, but when I got it back I noticed that when I pull the trigger for the front windshield wipers no water comes out. Instead the water comes out on the rear and both front and rear wipers go off as well. Any ideas?

Thanks.

I suggest you take it back to where you have the bulbar fitted and tell of the problem.

Not sure how the bulbar may be connected, but perhaps ask if they did anything to your windshield wipers? Do you remember the last time you used your windshield wipers?

When you get a service done, it is guaranteed for some period of time. Go back to the place and tell them to fix it.