Cleaning a Glass Top Stove

Instead of buying the expensive cleaner to clean my glass top stove, I keep a shaker jar of baking soda (like the jars you would use for grated cheese or sugar) beside the stove and shake it on any spilled food. Use a damp cloth and a little scrubbing, then wipe clean with a towel and it comes up sparkling clean.

By alice from West Brandywine, PA

I just bought a house and it came with a new glass top stove. If I had a choice, I would not buy a glass top, because I had one before and accidentally dropped a pan lid on it and cracked the glass. Because of the cost to replace the glass, it was cheaper to purchase another stove. Anyways, I use a product called Soft Scrub. I buy it a Dollar Tree. The stove top is cleaned when the glass cools down, and have used s single edge razor to remove burnt residue. Due to my previous unfortunate experience, my wife cooks & I clean.

Home and Garden Cleaning AppliancesOctober 8, 2010
🌻
📓
🎂