Pet PagesPets

Dizzy (Domestic Shorthair)

Dizzy is a 12 year old Domestic Shorthair. I got my Dizzy from my friend who was getting rid of pets after her baby was born. He was skinny and VERY skittish when I got him. He hid under my bathtub for hours when I would get home from work and would only come out to eat. Now, Dizzy is sleek, healthy, and very affectionate.

I have had him for about 6 years now, and I adore him. He is odd and likes to chew on the tub faucet and my computer tower! I have to keep him away from those things. He likes sunning himself in windows and watching birds too. He is a very special guy, and I love him so much. I spoil him rotten and he deserves all of it!

By Shannon M.

What a lovely cat!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Dizzy looks like our son's Tyson who earned his name by his fierce fight just to live. He had a really rough start in life and thanks to our son and daughter-in-love, he made it and is now a holy terror with the most aggressive and determined efforts to get what he wants. Thank Goodness our Sir Catty-Kit is a very nurturing sweet soul, and gives to Tyson as much as possible. They get along so well together.

I'm so glad you were able to give Dizzy a good life and that he's made a wonderful part of your family. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes