Australian Theme Birthday Party?

I have a request from my daughter for an Australian themed 8th birthday party. Any ideas for games, decorations, crafts, etc.?

Siobhan from Surrey, UK

By stephanie Perth wa (Guest Post)

Party food would include pavlova's and lamingtons.
Invitations could be the Australian flag, draw onto cardboard or print out from computer and copy.
Cake- an rectangle shape iced navy blue and the decorated.
Hang stars around the room, from ceiling and doorways.
Buy cheap bucket style hats (not baseball caps) and hang corks from string all aroung the hat. It is worn to stop the flys annoying you.
Decorate the house in the red, white and blue.
Hire a flag to hang up on wall from hire shops or your theatre group may have one to lend you.
Suggest the children come dressed in a Australian theme. The internet will have ideas you can suggest.
Put an Australian flag (plastic) on the table for a tablecloth or use a navy blue tablecloth and stick on decorations.

Buy cheap plastic flags to put in goodies bag.
Make swags for the goodies bag. Stick with cloth bundle tied to the end, fill with goodies.
Hope this helps.
Wish your daughter a Happy Aussie Birthday from
Australia for me.

By jojo (Guest Post)

Some Aussie themed decoration ideas:
Kangaroos/Koalas (check charity shops)
Beach/Surf accessories (thongs-or flip flops)
Boomerangs
Barbeques are popular here and an easy way to feed a crowd!
G'day from Aus : )

By Heather (Guest Post)

You can make a didgeridoo by spray painting pvc pipe. Cut the pvc in about 2 1/2 to 3 feet sections, spray the outside with spraypaint for plastic surfaces and use acrylic paints and q-tips to create a abroiginal dot art. They are not usable but make great decorations.

You can also make bull roars out of plywood and laundry rope. Cut the plywood into 9" X 3" ovals. Sand the edges and drill a hole at one end. Paint the plywood and add art. Tie a 4 foot section of rope at the end to make it work or leave it off for decorations. You can also do the same thing for boomerangs.

By Tracy (Guest Post)

I also need help. My partners cousin is leaving for Australia and has decided to have an Australian themed BBQ. It's fancy dress so any ideas??

By PHIL. (Guest Post)

I'm trying to get hold of a kangaroo or Crocodile fancy dress outfit. The only one I can find is a safari outfit. Any websites where I can purchase any such outfits?

By Jemma (Guest Post)

Hi, one of my best friends is leaving to go to England, so we want to have an Australian themed birthday party but we don't know what games we should play. Have any ideas before this Saturday?

By Lisa (Guest Post)

Jemma, did you find some Australian games or things to do for your party?

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesJune 29, 2006
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf11447503.tip.html

Party ThemesParties