Wooden Window Shutters

I am in the process of finally moving my bedroom to the lower level of my home (kids are getting older). I am going with an Adirondack Log Cabin look. I have been collecting things over the years for the project. I am now ready to start painting. I have 1 huge garden window, 1 picture window, and 4 other big windows plus a fireplace with brick all the way up to the ceiling in the middle of the 4 side windows.

So I have a lot of windows to cover.

I would like to make or purchase wooden window shutters that will bi-fold when opening or closing. I would love any input that someone could give me, I'm stumped on this one. I'd like to make them. I've had no luck trying to find them online, at least not what I'm looking for, or I'm not looking in the right place.

Thanks!

To make them bifold you take two sets on each window side, four shutters needed.Buy the sets to fill the space desired when they are flat to window. Join them with small hinges so the edge folds inward as you open them and to the side of each window. Home depot and Lowes have unfinished units to paint or fill the center with fabric panels.
Jill :>)