Product Review: Kilz Primer and Paint

Product: Kilz Primer and Paint

Cost: About $25 for a gallon at Wal-Mart

By far, my favorite paint for all applications. It is a thicker paint, virtually eliminating drips. It covers wonderfully and fills minor cracks and holes. I love to paint and change my colors often and am pleased that quite often one coat does a great job of covering another color.

The Kilz Primer both oil and water base are my favorites also. If you have had a leak in your ceiling use Kilz Oil base primer then paint with water or oil base paint and you can forget the stain forever. I have used many brands and will stand behind Kilz to be the best out there that I have tried in my 40 years of painting. Try it you'll like it.

By Ann Winberg from Loup City, NE

Consumer Advice Product Reviews House and Home PaintMarch 26, 2010
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-10 17:33:09 in 661 msecs. ⛅️️