Read Magazines Online

If you're like me, you love the Parenting-type Magazines, but don't want to pay for them. If you're already paying for the internet, why not just "subscribe" to their online version instead, and save a bundle? Not to mention saving a bundle of trees :)

By Brianna Southworth from Dutch Harbor, AK

Sounds like a good plan. The only down side is sitting at the computer to read. I think a digital mag for the Kindle or other ereaders could get very popular. That reminds me: I need to check in to see if the latest digital Reader's Digest is available for download in Talking Books format!

I still buy magazines and after I finish reading them, pass them on to a friend who gives them to a shut in and down the line. I watch for special offers and I just bought a leading ladies magazine for $5.00 for 1 year. For those that I do not subscribe to, and have an interest in, I read at the library every month or so.

I love digital mags as I save money and we save trees. If you are interested, sign up with www.zinio.com and you will find literally thousands of magazine offers for the readers and the computer.

I get several and love the convenience and the saving. Check them out!

I used to subscribe to several magazines. Not any more! Most can now be viewed online, and those that can't, I read at the public library!

By Becki in Logansport, Indiana