Old Opened Chardonnay Wine?

I have a bottle of chardonnay wine that has been opened and has not been refrigerated since then. It is about 2 years old. The color has turned from a pale pink to a burgundy color. Is this safe to drink or use in cooking or should I discard it? Thanking you in advance for all answers.

Carol from Beverly, MA

Hi Carol!!! Personally, I'd throw it away if it hasn't been refrigerated....and after 2 years I'd throw it away even when refrigerated. I just wouldn't take a chance on it.

By Jess (Guest Post)

Please throw it away. It would be terrible if you got sick or worse from drinking old wine.

By (Guest Post)

I drink char myself and I am as frugal as they come. Even I would say chuck it! kelly

By Mary (Guest Post)

You're being way too frugal if you are considering using or drinking the wine after this long! It probably won't kill you, but it absolutely will taste awful, so just throw it out and don't feel guilty.

By Tandy (Guest Post)

Unfortunately white wine is only good for about two years from bottling - so, throw it away!

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceNovember 28, 2006
🌻
👒
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf17101803.tip.html