Sharpie Stain on White Coach Purse

I am at a real loss. Some how I got sharpie on my new White Coach bag. The purse is made from nylon and has a been "pre-treated" so not to get any stains. Every other time I get anything on it, I just wash it and it's gone.

Not this time. I didn't put it in the dryer, but a little bleach and a turn in the machine did nothing. Please help!

Have you tried mr. clean magic erasers ?? My youngest Son wrote on his shoes wirth a sharpie. I used the Mr. Clean Magic eraser and it came right off..

Rubbing alcohol will work . Either the pre moistened pads or a cotton round soaked in the alcohol, not dripping but wet. Just place it on the ink stain and rub GENTLY. If that doesnt take it completly out then spray hairspray directly on the ink stain and immediatly press in between 2 papertowels or anything absorbant like a rag or old towel.

Then when it is about 80 90% out wash it off with warm water. This works especially well with ink and makeup stains on the inside of purses as well. It takes sometime but if you love the purse or paid alot of money for it it will be worth yourtime.

By Charlene (Guest Post)

We use Sharpies all the time on laminated paper for my preschool class...all we do is use fingernail polish remover to wipe it away. Not sure this will work for nylon, but as long as it's safe for the fabric, it's worth a try (and not very expensive)

We use sharpies on resin christmas ornaments and we use enamal thinner from the hobby store (not nail polish remover) to erase mistakes.. maybe it will work for you.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsAugust 1, 2005
🎂
📓
🌻