Eye Brows Did Not Grow Back After Chemotherapy

I had chemotherapy due to breast cancer almost 5 years ago. Since then I have not gotten back my eyebrows. Is there anything I can do to get any of it back? Thanks.

By Teresa from Bloomington, IL

Anonymous

This link might be helpful to you. Good luck.
www.livestrong.com/.../

I also had chemo 5 years ago and lost hair every where. My eyebrows grew back but are very thin. I use eyebrow color to fill in. You might go to one of the cosmetics counters that offer free makeovers. They might have a suggestion and a product to help,don.t give up. The hair on my legs is just now growing back.

Walnuts are helping my hair grow. I eat 6-8 walnut halves a day. Walnuts (only walnuts) have an amino acid that helps the body produce its own omega 3s.

Good luck.

Don't know if this will help you but I was telling a co-worker one day that one side of my head of hair was getting thin from years of too much blow drying.

She said that Co Q-10 helped her dad's hair grow and she swore by it. So I tried it and it worked! I see little sprouts of hair growing where it was thin. You will find nothing on the internet about it outside of it is used for heart health.

I would say check with your doctor first before using but I started taking a 60mg pill once and sometimes twice a day. Then I switched to one 100mg.

I would bet this stuff is added to the expensive hair growth treatments men buy!

Don't know if this will help you but I was telling a co-worker one day that one side of my head of hair was getting thin from years of too much blow drying. She said that Co Q-10 helped her dad's hair grow and she swore by it. So I tried it and it worked! I see little sprouts of hair growing where it was thin.

You will find nothing on the internet about it outside of it is used for heart health.

I would say check with your doctor first before using but I started taking a 60mg pill once and sometimes twice a day. Then I switched to one 100mg. I would bet this stuff is added to the expensive hair growth treatments men buy!

Try Latisse. You can also buy 'Careprost' (same thing as Latisse) from a place called allday chemist, for around 15 bucks.
I use it, it really is great. You can see videos on youtube about. :)
Hope that helps.
Leslie