Product FinderConsumer Advice

Where Can I Find Arm and Hammer HE Detergent?

I am only able to use Arm and Hammer due to severe allergies to the other detergents. Where can I find Arm and Hammer HE? I bought a new washing machine and must use HE detergent in it. Help!

By Sue

It looks as if alice.com may have Arm and Hammer HE. I didn't go so far as to put it in my cart, though. They required me to register first. I'm guessing you already called Arm & Hammer at 1-800-524-1328 and/or contacted them through armandhammer.com. Good luck!

One thing about the Arm and Hammer company. What you can't find in a store you can order on-line. Just go to the company web-site.