Homemade Incense Burners

If you use the old-time cast iron radiators, you can use the long sticks of incense to fragrance your room. I put one or two of the sticks in the bottom ribs of the radiator. When the heat comes on, your room will be filled with the aroma of the incense. My favorite scent to use is pumpkin or apple pie. I would recommend a strong scented incense.

You can also use essential oils slightly soaked in cotton balls and place in an inconspicuous place in the ribs of the radiator. Don't have the cotton balls dripping wet. Also, be aware that the oil may stain the radiator.

By it's.only.me from NE, PA

Editor's Note: Use caution as both incense and essential oils are flammable and could cause a fire.

3 More Solutions

I was on the patio and I wanted to burn some incense. I found this pickle jar and put the incense stick upside down in the pickle jar and fastened the wood part with a clothepin.

Pickle Jar Incense Burner

If you use deodorizing gel beads and your beads have dried up beyond normal use, you can then re-purpose that jar as an incense holder so that a stick of burning incense remains upright or at a slight angle.

Deodorizing beads used as an incense burner

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Try to think up ideas to make any little thing with items you may already have on hand. I needed an incense burner for stick incense. I had a bunch of nice-looking but mismatched shell buttons. Each was flat with 2 holes. Stack them up aligning the holes, largest one on the bottom, glue them together, and you have an interesting homemade incense burner. By Jayne

Crafts MiscellaneousJuly 17, 2013
🌻
🐰
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf198918.tip.html