Place Incense In Radiator

If you use the old-time cast iron radiators, you can use the long sticks of incense to fragrance your room. I put one or two of the sticks in the bottom ribs of the radiator. When the heat comes on, your room will be filled with the aroma of the incense. My favorite scent to use is pumpkin or apple pie. I would recommend a strong scented incense.

You can also use essential oils slightly soaked in cotton balls and place in an inconspicuous place in the ribs of the radiator. Don't have the cotton balls dripping wet. Also, be aware that the oil may stain the radiator.

By it's.only.me from NE, PA

Editor's Note: Use caution as both incense and essential oils are flammable and could cause a fire.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 14, 2010
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-10 13:21:20 in 634 msecs. ⛅️️