Gift Ideas for a Long-term Boyfriend

Category Anniversary
Getting the right gift for your long-term boyfriend can be a tough decision. This is a guide about gift ideas for a long-term boyfriend.

My boyfriend have been going out 1 year on the 17th of this month. I'm not sure what we can do or where we can go to celebrate it, any ideas? Also, I'm not sure on what present to buy him, as the only things he's really into are cars and computer games. I want to buy him something he'll remember forever.

Rachel from UK

Answers

Best Answer

On our first anniversary, I wrote done 365 reasons that I loved him. One for each day we had been together. I typed them on the computer and numbered them. About 15 a page. I then taped the pages together end to end and made a scroll out of it. Tied it with ribbon and called it good. Some were serious, others humorous, some sexual, others just quirky. He liked it and saved it.

Seven children later and we are still going strong. Be warned however. My husband has pulled the scroll out a few times over the years when I have complained about something, to remind me that I use to love that about him. It generally stops the disagreement. We read it and it reminds us of why we are together.

Best Answer

Where and what did u do on your first date? Do it again and get him a poster of his dream car framed professionally. Is there a show and shine or car show near by at that time? How about tickets to that.

Best Answer

My boyfriend is into cars and computers also. He loves to go to the car shows we have local. I bought him a model of one of his favorite cars for his birthday in March. Not a model kit but, just the model itself. Good Luck!

How about getting a picture of yourself done professionally?