BirthdayParties

Planning A February 14th Birthday Party For A Two Year Old Boy

Category Birthday

My two year old's birthday is Feb 14 and I am stumped. He is a typical boy and I have my hands full so whatever I do has to be quick and easy, but cool and flashy. Thanks,

Donna from New York

my boys are now 24 & 19..but one game that went over real well was digging for dirty worms...the one to get the most got a prize..dirty worms are gummy worms that are in a bin of crushed up chocolate cookies(thats the dirt). then the cookies thats left can be put on ice cream..which leads you into make you own icecream sundays...jello with little (not too small,non-choking size!) plastic toys inside...its nice at that age to have small gifts for the guests as at that age the guests are getting something too!

By michelle (Guest Post)

do a truck party i did it for my 2 yr old boy and i jusdt cleaned all his big trucks and filled with chips used small ones for cake decorations and had caution tape for streamers it was easy and fun